Thursday 3 January 2013

Get The Ball Rollin' 2013

I wanna greet each and everyone a Happy New Year! Yuhooo! A new year to face and enjoy the abundance of life! So it's a fact, 12/21/12 "end of the world" gossips aren't true! Can everybody shout,
W-E-L-C-O-M-E  2-0-1-3!!!

Well, first and foremost, I really don't know how to start my new year. I want something memorable or something worth remembering, so, it's kinda hard to decide what to do or what to buy as my firsts this year. Because I am a home buddy nowadays ( seriously! ), I cannot plan anything interesting aside from my wild imaginations. LOL! Oh yes!..you read it right, wild imaginations!I need environmental stimulations, I guess. But don't get me wrong I am talking about something far from what you are thinking right now. Peace ya'll!

A month ago,  promoters came to our university for some offers about a newly opened spa within the vicinity (I study in Vigan City). Me and my classmates signed up for a membership worth 400Php with a lot of freebies and coupons which I think was a good deal since we always go to spa for relaxations after stressful days at the uni. We girls deserve something like this, and it's far better than shopping! I sound like being defensive at this point... :)

I went to Bare and Bloom Spa after my class today to finally enjoy my privileges and reward myself for all my achievements last year. The place is located in Casa Maria,just  the corner of Gen Luna and Gen Reyes St. Honestly, I had a hard time looking for the place because of the enchanting one way streets of the city. Well, if you like walking, it's just a few yards nearby to the more famous Red Dot Boutique. 

Reception 

I wasn't able to avail my freebies because I didn't not book for an appointment. Yes, you need to book an appointment before going there because they got only 3 therapists, instead I had a foot spa. I waited for about 20 minutes for them to prepare their stuffs. The waiting area is just infront the reception.

Inside the Spa

I always have a hard time when I go for foot spa, I still have this tickling effect and it's so funny that I need to stop myself from being violent. I don't want to hurt the therapist though. It's like, if I'm going to die laughing, I should go to a spa and let it done. Hahaha! Well, overall, the service is quick but not as like as the other spas, they don't have the relaxing ambiance which I always love. To make it short, it's budget friendly.

Happy Feet

So, this is my first treat to myself this year, and I'll be posting on my next blog the first ever purchase I had. Always remember, relax and have fun! Have a break, have a spa date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment