Wednesday 19 December 2012

Paskuhan 2012

I am 101% sure that I am just  one of the gazillion people in the whole wide world who loves December. Not just because it is  the birth month of our Jesus Christ but it is also my natal month. Yes yes yow! I am a December baby. So how's that people? *wink

Parol

Never mind what is written above, I'm just simply reminding you that my birthday is soon. My dear girls and guys, you still have a week to go shop or make something for me....Too much for my self centered interest, let's now move on to the real thing, the main topic for this blog. 

Alad Bar and Resort

Last night, the UNP College of Medicine celebrated the Annual Year End Party at Alad Bar and Resort. The freshmen were in charge for this year's event, and they decided a Filipino themed party, tagged as "Paskuhan 2012".  They put stalls of typical Filipino street foods and banderitas, as well as parols which made the ambiance more Pinoyish. 

Chicken feet BBQ 


Kathy enjoying the tusok-tusok

To put some flavor in the party, games were initiated and as a Filipino citizen, I was one of the brave contender for the Pinoy Henyo together with my sister. I did my best, but, unfortunately, it didn't work. Haha! Other games played were "Tic Tac Boom" and "Binting,Salapi,Seventyfive,Piso."

The players doing seventy five in the "Binting,Salapi, Seventy Five, Piso" game


Tic Tac Boom  made them look like this!


Kathy: Favorite ko? Lyka: Oo! K:Apple? L: Hindi! K: Eh apple ang favorite ko?!

Every year level was also informed to present something and the best performer will take home a million pesos, kiddin'! Because we were naturally born talented with excessive self confidence level, we rendered a song and a dance not only once but twice. I don't know if they gave the award to us out of pity, or  maybe they were really impressed to our extra vavaboom performance . *evil laugh

During our rehearsals at Infirmary


Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes


Beat us people! Turn up the music and  put your hands up in the air!


The Gangnam Style in a Medical Students way


The Best Dancer, Genel

The most awaited part of the party is no need to mention. The menu was superb! I love the food! I really do. I think everyone had a full tummy and 300 Php for a buffet was really a good deal.

Diet as tolerated guys!


with Dra. Lazo and her 2 girls satisfying our physiologic needs---Burp!

I would like to give a billion thanks to my friend, Aizle, for letting me use her shots because I went to the party without charging my camera's battery. Boooo! I can't find any clerks' pictures :(

Aizle and Me in our polka dresses


Imitating kuya Top's favorite pose


The Sophomores


The Freshmen


Third Years

Congratulations to the Freshmen for a job well done! The hosts kept the party alive from start to end especially Chrian who is a Vice Ganda in the making. We had a blast! 

Chrian the Culprit

We should not forget the true essence of this Christmas Season. Always remember, it's better to give than to receive. Happy Holidays and God bless everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment