Monday 17 December 2012

Let's have some fun from North to South

I was already on bed when the idea of writing about the places I have traveled this year suddenly popped up in my head. Yes! It's kinda  impulsive to get up, turn on the laptop and compile the pictures in the middle of the night but  I've done it anyway.

I am not a tourist nor a traveler, but I'm so keen in going to different places. I like the fact that being away from my comfort zone---I mean home, allows me to experience new adventures,new learnings and of course, NEW PHOTOS on Facebook, Twitter etc. Ooops! Just kidding :) But seriously, travelling is one of the few interests that I am into. 

So here are the places I've been this year. Seat back and relax as I take you way up from North down to the South.

Who would have thought that this Thai inspired garden is just a few minutes away from Manila? (Cavite)


I paid a short visit to the smallest active volcano on earth,  the ever famous Taal Volcano (Tagaytay)


Known for it's mouthwatering dried mangos, I flew down South to see the oldest city in the Philippines (Cebu)


Curious about the appearance of the world's smallest primate, the Tarsier and the "yummiest" hills ever, Chocolate Hills (Bohol)


Powdery white sands, clear and relaxing view of the sun, sea and sky! I must say, heaven is a place on earth!  (Panglao Island)


Never sleep on the road, you might missed the best part of the travel  before reaching the "Boracay of the North"  (Pagudpud)


Aside from peanut brittles, strawberry jams and etc.,the Summer Capital of the Philippines offers a variety of great tourist spots  (Baguio City)


Wohooo! Did I ever bore you? Well,  FYI, my travel is always on a tight budget. You can't see me in  luxurious hotels or beach resorts, because I prefer adventure rather than comfort, chos! Uhhmm, I think maybe I just enjoy that way.

On a brighter side, I'm still thankful that despite of the busy and tough schedules in the med school, I still find time to at least relax and give myself a break whenever I get a chance. We have only one life to live and I thank God for being so generous to me. Such a fruitful and wonderful 2012 travel destinations I had. God bless!

1 comment: